Thursday, November 27, 2008

song of solomon

I found this sermon recently.
seriously, in the midst of a lot of debate about prop 8, and so many conversations about marriage and love, it has been something on my mind and prayers lately. I have to say that Mark Driscoll walking through Song of Solomon is pretty powerful.... and for the most part...i am in agreement with the representation of Christ's love which can be displayed through a relationship as it is presented in Song of Solomon.
http://www.marshillchurch.org/media/the-peasant-princess/do-not-awaken-love

2 comments:

Lisa Jennings said...

Hey Sandra! How are you? I found your blog through Katie Millerm and am so excited!

I have heard of Mars Hill's song of solomon series and intend to listen to it soon!

Have you heard of Tommy Nelson? He has done a series/Bible study for the last 20 years on the song of solomon and it is so good! I'm actually about halfway through it since I recently got the CDs after hearing it on the radio in the past.

Sandra said...

Hey lisa! good to hear from ya! I am going to go look up Tommy Nelson... i haven't heard of him. Thanks for the recommendation.

How is life in Seattle?